METIS NEUROTEC - With AI against dementia
In Germany, 300,000 people are newly diagnosed with dementia every year. Currently, it does not look like there will be a miracle pill against it any time soon. The most promising approach to treating dementia is currently the so-called "risk factor treatment". This relies on improving the patient's state of health in a holistic but also precise and goal-oriented way.
Digital tools such as AI, apps and wearables must be used to enable such treatment in the field. We are currently looking for comrades-in-arms in the fight against dementia.
Possible fields of activity
- Medical technology software development
- Artificial intelligence and statistics
- Integration of wearables and smart devices
- Support of (medical) studies
What you should bring with you
- A lot of motivation and the will to make a difference
- Experience in relevant technologies is an advantage, but can also be worked out in the project
- More info: www.MetisNeurotec.com