ab 04 / 2023
- Contact person:
Mentality is spreading in the automotive industry. Vehicle software and development processes must be adapted to DevOps principles. For this purpose, ITIV provides a novel and self-developed vehicle architecture that supports plug-and-play through service orientation. Take us to the next level, don't let DevOps become DevOops!
- Build a CI/CD pipeline for Over-The-Air (OTA) updates or
- Realize OTA-enabled updates or
- Writing X-in-the-loop tests for hardware components or
- Writing software tests for services or
- Implementing a cloud edge architecture to offload services.
- Programming skills in C++ and Python
- Software engineering knowledge, including architecture patterns
- Interest in CI/CD tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitLab, Azure, Ansible, among others.
- Telematics knowledge optional