Train your own AI agent with Reinforcement Learning: Gaming, dynamic controlling like a pro
Reinforcement Learning (RL) is nowadays a popular and powerful machine learning tool. AI agents using RL can even beat world champion in GO (AlphaGo) and Dota2 (OpenAI). Besides that, it has also shown very robust performance in dynamic controlling with complex physical models like controlling of robot arms and autonomous driving, in which many traditional control methods are no longer feasible.
In our institute you will have a chance to build and train the AI agent with Reinforcement Learning under virtual environments or with real world problems to solve different tasks. Using our powerful infrastructure, you can look deeply into state-of-the-art technologies and validate them on you own.
Tasks may include:
- Build virtual environments using Unity/Use Gym from OpenAI
- Computer Vision
- Research and implementation of RL technologies
- High motivation to learn new technologies
- Experience in programming (C#, Python, C++, …)
- Skills in machine learning field are a plus