Development of plug and play architectures for highly networked, automated vehicles
Modern vehicles have to face new challenges, such as the transition from individual transport to novel mobility concepts. This requires a great adaptability of the respective vehicles and thus, above all, the greatest possible flexibility and high dynamics of the E/E architectures.
For this reason, we at ITIV are researching ways of adding, removing and updating software and hardware components synchronously with vehicle operation.
- Further development of the existing orchestration software
- Extension of the Plug&Play framework for dynamic coupling and integration of software components
- Establishment of a cloud interface
- Good programming skills (Python/C++)
- Interest in vehicles and software architectures
- Fluent in written and spoken German or English
- Team and communication skills
- First experiences with ROS(2) desirable