Students in Data Science: Big Data visualizations for pattern recognition of multivariate time series.
ab 09 / 2023
- Contact person:
Students Data Science: Big Data visualizations for pattern recognition of multivariate time series.
Data, especially time series, are becoming increasingly important in many areas of everyday life. The analysis of these data makes it possible to make predictions about future developments. For example, historical time series data can be used to make statements about the future purchasing behavior of customers or the failure rate of electronic devices. An important aspect of time series analysis is pattern recognition. It can be used to identify both typical and deviating behavior patterns. The challenge here is the high-dimensional space, which is to be visualized by suitable aggregation and evaluation.
- You have to analyze large data sets
- You have to recognize and visualize the important correlations
- Python programming knowledge is desirable, but not necessary
- Knowledge of the visualization framework Dash is a plus
- You work independently and structured, you are motivated and committed
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken