Implementation of a framework for test generation using contract-based design
The AutoDevSafeOps project is investigating how the DevOps mentality can be adapted to the development, testing and operation of safety-critical functions in the automotive sector. One way to verify safety at the system level is to use contracts. They describe which results a system can guarantee. Today, contracts are mainly investigated as a control function in operation.
The focus of this work is on safety-critical functions, which in automobiles are mainly ML-based driving functions. Using a perception function based on neural networks, we will investigate how DevOps engineers can create contracts consistently with system requirements and integrate Test-Driven Development (TDD) into the DevOps context.
- Research contract-based design and TDD
- Analysis of the requirements for the framework for the automotive industry
- Implement a framework for automatic test generation based on Contracts
- General programming knowledge in Python
- Experience with DevOps tools an advantage (Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, Tekton, etc.)