Development of a vehicle simulation model
The electrification of coaches provides an important contribution to future sustainable mobility. However, the limited range of battery-electric buses faces bus operators with new challenges. Optimizing the energy efficiency and thus the range of the bus is becoming increasingly important and should support the electrification of long-distance mobility. For this purpose, a simulation model has been developed to simulate energy flows of the electrical DC link. In the following, the simulation model should be further developed and extended to include auxiliary components such as thermal systems.
- Modelling of the energy requirements of auxiliary units and their integration into the vehicle simulation model
- Modelling thermal systems (e.g. temperature of battery system)
- Analysis of potentials for increasing energy efficiency
- Programming skills in Python/ Matlab / Simulink
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working