- Born in Summer 1984
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology studies at the University of Applied Science in Gießen
- Participation at Socrates-Erasmus exchange program: studies at the University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK
- Research assistant at ITIV since March 2008
I am working on methods for model-based development of embedded systems in general and specifically in relation to the testing of embedded systems.
- Model-based design of embedded systems
- Ways and methods for debugging and testing of embedded systems
- Model-based debugging of FPGAs and microcontrollers
- Model-based description languages for definition of test scenarios
- Algorithms for automatic test case generation
- Automatic execution of tests on embedded systems
A selection of open Bachelor, Master and Diploma theses from my work area can be found further down on this page.
Other topics on request, please contact me!