Smart grid is today a keyword for the automation and intelligent use of the electrical network resources, in order to be more eco-friendly. The inclusion of renewable energy sources (RES) has shown to be a difficult task, because of our incapacity of control them. Therefore utilities had to take a new perspective for the management of the system, helping it to adapt and survive to any circumstances. Automated mechanisms to take advantage of maximum RES generation times is, for example, of great importance and one of the key-points for the smart grid of the future.
At ITIV we are developing tools for the flexible electrical grid of the future. We need you to help us put our technology into action.
- Analysis of the design value drivers of our tool
- Market and investment analysis
- Evaluate real application scenarios
- Create a plan for deployment
- Use your acquired knowledge to create a business plan
What we expect from you
- A lot of creativity
- You are a student of industrial engineering (WiWis), electrical, mechanical engineering or informatics