- Born in July, 1990
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecommunication Engineering at PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India (Autonomous College) (2008 – 2012)
- Undergraduate Project Title: Investigations into Custom Reconfigurable Architectures for Intelligent Systems
- Research Assistant at PES Centre for Intelligent Systems, PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India (2012 – 2014)
- Master of Science degree in Embedded Systems at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands (2014 - 2016)
- Master Graduation Project Title: Investigating time synchronization using IEEE 1588 on a heterogeneous multi-core platform
- Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin at ITIV from October, 2016
Exercises for 2311616 Communication Systems and Protocols
Seminar: Embedded Systems (http://www.itiv.kit.edu/english/60_6071.php)
Supervised student work
Seminar: Eingebettete Systeme:
- "Introduction and Analysis of Methods for Adaptive Networks-on-Chip"
- "Quality of Service in Adaptive Networks-on-Chip"
Bachelor-/ Master thesis:
- BA: "Design and Implementation of a Self-Adaptive NoC"